<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

AHHHHHHH.

I.
hate.
maths.

TMD! MATHS SUCKS LOR!!!!!

No. A-MATHS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know my posts dun even suit my bg music.. but whatever..

Man, this **** relli teaches so well ..
I mean, listen to his voice.. it so sweet and soothing..
so nice it sounded like a lullaby..

Then somemore he teaches at the speed of light..
so EFFICIENT.

I could understand everything he says!
Y.A.Y.

well.

After maths was some bo liao tok tok in the assembly

then.

CHEM.

argh.. painstaking..
at first the Jesse lim told us tomorrow got chem test..
then we were like.. OMG..

I thot it was next week de lor.
SO ong came along and tok tok tok..
then finally decided to postpone it to next wednesday.

P-H-E-W.

well, after chem got chem remedial.
DOUBLE CHEM????!!!!

>.<

I so want to die..

IF only it was physics then i might have benn SOOOOO much happier.

But i today very happy liao.

CUz i saw him thrice!!!!!!!!!
yay!

haha..

TMR GOT PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so glad... just hope that Mr Soh wont have to go to that stupid Robotics competition..
I DUN WAN T HIM TO MISS LESSONS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

though i dunt really mind remedial =)